HOM Response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19):
Our first and primary concern is the health and safety of those we serve, our team members and the community at large. We serve many people who are at higher risk for developing more serious complications from COVID-19 illness; including persons who are elderly, persons with disabilities and those with underlying medical conditions. As such, we are taking temporary measures in our housing program operations to reduce the risk of infection and community spread. These currently include:
- Social distancing: We will conduct as much business as possible by phone, email and mail. In-person appointments will be canceled and rescheduled.
- Temporary suspension of in-person interim and annual recertification appointments.
- Temporary suspension of annual inspections and annual re-inspections.
- Program briefings for new program participants will continue.
- Initial inspections for new move-ins for new program participants will continue.
This situation is extremely fluid, with new information being released by health care professionals and public officials daily. We will update our response and communicate with you as changes occur. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in this unprecedented time.