Our first and primary concern is the health and safety of those we serve, our team members and the community at large. We serve many people who are at higher risk for developing more serious complications from COVID-19 illness; including persons who are elderly, persons with disabilities and those with underlying medical conditions. As such, we are taking temporary measures in our housing program operations to reduce the risk of infection and community spread.
THE HOM OFFICE WILL OPEN TO THE PUBLIC JUNE 1, 2021
- Visitors and staff are asked to avoid coming to the office if they are experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
- HOM staff and visitors will be asked to wear masks while interacting in the office and maintain social distancing.
- For non-urgent issues, HOM staff will be available electronically to meet the needs of participants, landlords, and partners.
Briefings and Recertifications
- Program briefings for new program participants will be conducted in the office or electronically in coordination with our supportive service partners.
- Annual recertification appointments will be conducted electronically, by mail, and phone.
- HOM Inspectors will conduct all inspections and home visits using masks and social distancing strategies.
This situation remains fluid with added information being released by health care professionals and public officials daily. We will update our response and communicate with you as changes occur. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in this unprecedented time.
Please stay safe and healthy!