Paperwork: Easy to Complete

Required Program Paperwork for Initial Lease-Up

Once the landlord has approved the HOM applicant for tenancy, the landlord and applicant must complete preliminary paperwork required to initiate a Lease and Contract. This paperwork includes:

  • Request for Tenancy Approval
  • Lead Warning Statement
  • Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification
  • Direct Deposit Authorization

The above forms are available on Forms Central and must be completed and returned to HOM to begin the lease-up process. We cannot schedule an initial HQS Inspection or allow the participant to move into the unit until the above paperwork is completed and returned to HOM.