Support from HOM and Service Providers
Extensive Support for Tenants
In addition to financial rental assistance, all programs provide client-centered supportive services to ensure housing stability and recovery. Supportive services are provided to the tenants by HOM partners, including integrated behavioral health and homeless services providers.
Depending on the needs of the participant, services may include:
- Case management
- Mental health treatment and counseling
- Health education and substance use treatment
- Assistance with daily activities
- Skills training, socialization, and employment.
- Conflict resolution and crisis response